In our busier life, we miss out on prioritising what is important while work keeps taking more and more of our life and mind-space. This is where lifestyle apps can help users prioritise their critical tasks that must not be missed. Here, lifestyle is a mixture of fashion, travel, health, recreation, culture and leisure.
Below are some representative examples of lifestyle apps:
- Fashion apps – introducing you to the latest trends in fashion and corresponding deals
- Birthday reminder apps – remembering birthdays can make or break your relation, especially at a young age
- Holiday apps or holidays notification app – keep a tab on the upcoming holidays and plan your travel
- Travel apps – helps you plan your travel to the last ‘t’, thus ensuring that you have the most perfect holiday and travel experience
- Medicine reminder apps – this is a helpful app for those who survive on the regular dosage of medicines
- Communication apps – to help keep in touch with a group of friends and allow files and video sharing